Sunday, August 23, 2009

I had a very restrictive bondage session last night ... First I put on a pair of opera length satin gloves. Next came two pair of opera length satin hand mittens, these are gloves without fingers and render your hands useless :) Over this a pair of pantyhose with the crotch cut out was pulled up over my mittened hands/arms to prevent any ability of removing the gloves/mittens. Next, my wrists and elbows were tightly tied together and were forced into the leg of a pair of support pantyhose which further pulled my arms together ... the remaining leg of the support hose was pulled over my head which makes it impossible to remove anything - they  must now be cut off! VERY restrictive, but still not enough :)

Next, locking humane restraint hospital straps were cinched tight and locked around my wrists and elbows followed by a strap around my body and elbows that trapped my arms to my body. My legs were strapped tightly with straps in a frog-tie. Last was a spandex hood pulled over my pantyhose encased head. This is a very restrictive tie and completely inescapable. I wouldn't have it any other way!!!

I'd enjoy hearing your comments about my bondage adventure and suggestions for what you would like to see :)




No comments: